Feeling stressed? You’re not alone. According to a new survey from Sundance Spas in honor of National Stress Awareness Month (Which, we must admit, sounds pretty much like a made-up observance, but whadda we know?), some 94% of adults think it’s “somewhat important” to relax after a stressful day. (And the other 6% think…what? “Man, I’m glad I’m all tweaked up!”) The survey also found that 76% of adults are stressed by work, 73% by travel and—no surprise here—42% feel a need to unwind after being with FAMILY. (We can relate) This is all a roundabout way of Sundance saying that their product—hot tubs—help relieve stress. Ya know, sometimes companies send us stuff for writing about them, even when we’re Not So Nice. If a hot tub shows up next week, those guys in the mailroom are NOT going to be amused….